At Club Marine we are proud to offer all our policy holders: Watercraft, Home & Motor and our Corporate clients an All-In-One Solution which includes the lifesaving benefits of roadside assistance and emergency medical care 24/7/365 days a year, through a national call centres.
Access to these services are as follows:
M&F Domestic & Business Assist: 0860 747 247
Santam Business Assist: 0860 505 911
Watercraft Assist: 0861 258 222
Watercraft Across Border: +27 102 115 790
You may NOT admit guilt to any person/s in the event of an accident.
You may NOT authorise any repair work without written confirmation of the Insurer.
We reserve the right to require repair work to be carried out at any repairer of our choice.
If an excess is applicable, it MAY NOT be built into any quotation. The excess may be payable to the repairer.
All claims must be reported within 24 hours of the event.
All claims must be submitted within 30 days of the event.
To facilitate the swift processing of claims, please send the following documentation:
Watercraft: Claim Form to be completed and returned to our Office's along with the following documentation:
1) Certificate of Competency (Skippers License) / Latest Certificate of Fitness for the Vessel
2) Coloured photographs of the damages
3) Damage Report from a Repairer describing how the damage was caused1) SAPS Case Number & at which Station the matter was reported to
4) Proof of forcible / violent entry / exit
5) Repair and/or replacement Quotes
Home and/or Motor Claim: Motor and Non-Motor
Domestic claim form to be completed and returned to our Office's along with the following documentation:
1) Copy of ID and Driver's License of the Driver
2) SAPS Case Number and at which Station the matter was reported
3) Quotation for the repairs
4) Detailed description of the incident including comprehensive Third Party details
5) Colour photographs of the damage
6) Repair and/or replacement Quotes
7) Damage Report to confirm the cause