ANC TODAY is a platform for anyone interested in the ANC, its policies, politics and programmes. We encourage all registered users to share their thoughts and opinions on the pages of ANC Today, in the spirit of encouraging critical debate.
Although ANC Today is the online voice of the ANC, the thoughts and views expressed on the Viewpoint pages reflect the opinions of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the official position of the organization.
By using ANC Today you agree to the following rules:
- We ask that you do not post inappropriate pictures, comments or foul language, as we reserve the right to remove content and block anyone who communicates in this manner.
- Inappropriate content includes spam, self-promotion, disruptive, offensive, deceptive, hateful, fraudulent, threatening and/or abusive messages.
- Also, comments in ALL CAPS go into our spam filter, so please avoid using all caps when commenting on our page. If you troll or spam, you will be banned.
- Do not harass, threaten, or verbally abuse other ANC Today users
- Please note that by adding photos, videos or comments on ANC Today you are consenting to the reuse of your images for advertising, publicity or promotional purposes.